- Permanently in stores, workshops, warehouses and other storage places for the Manufacture of metallic, industrial and automotive adaptation structures, which includes all metal transformation processes, such as: Enclosures, doors, gates, and metallic windows and their frames and aerial structures, and all the components attached to the assembly, such as hinges, pins, harnesses, joints, beams, and metal columns.
- Manufacture of parts of metallic structures, made of steel and similar products such as: columns, beams, tubular scaffolding, trusses, arches, slats pierced to the beams to form floors, ceilings and the like.
- Manufacture of metal divisions fixed to the floor and large shelves to assemble and fix merchandise.
- Drilling, turning, filing, brushing, milling, erosion, grinding, sawing, among other chip removal or abrasion processes.
- Manufacture of Bodywork (including cabins) designed to be mounted on motor vehicle chassis; bodies for vehicles without chassis and monocoque bodies; bodies for passenger transport vehicles, trucks and vehicles for special use; metal bodies, or with combinations of other materials, and trailers for industrial transport in merchandise loading processes, state and government in criminal proceedings, rescue and rescue processes, prison security, mobile security environments or training. Private entities in special adaptations for reduced mobility, adaptations for social or advertising work and funerals.
- Manufacture of molds and dies, for blowing, injection, molding, rubber, plastic, thermoformed, urethane; cutting and drawing of metallic or chemical materials.
- Special metal treatments: polishing in a rotating drum, cleaning, welding, sharpening, grinding, stoning, broaching and other special treatments of metal and metal articles.
- Maintenance and repair of metal parts and pieces, and everything related to the processes or areas involved with industrial processes.
- Any lawful act and product in commerce and industry, related to the corporate purpose of the company and that is within the classification of the corresponding CIIU codes: 2511-2592-2920-3311